Welcome to Innova Dermatology’s Online Appointment Scheduling. We are excited for you to experience the INNOVA DERMATOLOGY DIFFERENCE!
- Get seen by a board certified dermatologist at every visit!
- We treat every patient like they are family
- We use only the most effective and reliable skin treatments
- We offer world class comprehensive, patient tailored dermatology care to the Hendersonville, Sumner County and Middle Tennessee area.
We are located at 105 Maple Row Blvd in a state-of-the-art office just off E. Main Street in the center of Hendersonville next to Regions Bank and Kroger’s, across the street from Aladdin’s.
WE PARTICIPATE with many insurance plans. If your plan requires a Referral to be seen by a Specialist, please obtain it from your Primary Doctor prior to your visit. All Medicaid patients require a referral by your primary doctor.
Cosmetic consultation appointments are not eligible for insurance coverage.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Option 1: Schedule an In-Office Appointment Online *Preferred
- Prior to Starting, You Will Need:
- Insurance cards (if applicable)
- Access to your email (for security purposes, you will receive an email with a 4-digit security code to enter during scheduling).
- Click the tan icon
“REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT” in the bottom right hand corner of the website
- Appointment Types: Skin cancer screenings, acne, rashes and hair loss require detailed, focused evaluations. A dedicated visit is required to thoroughly address these complaints. For example, if you have concerns about both acne and would like a skin cancer screening, you will need to book two separate appointments on two separate days.
- Appointment Note: If you have a SECONDARY INSURANCE, please include this information here or any additional information you would like our office to know.
- APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION REQUIRED: You will receive an initial email regarding your appointment request followed by a second confirmation email once your appointment has been confirmed by our office. If you have not received a confirmation email within 3 business days, please text or call our office to confirm your appointment.
Option 2: Call our office at 615-266-3376
SAFE ENVIRONMENT POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
Innova Dermatology is committed to providing you with a safe environment and will be following the CDC, Department of Health, and OSHA regulations and local guidelines for specialty medical practices. Some of our new safety precautions and policies include:
- Spacing out appointments & reconfiguring our Waiting Room to make sure that social distancing rules are met
- Patients cannot bring friends, neighbors, or significant others with them unless that person is “interpreting” for them or the patient is a minor
- All Patients will be required to wear masks
- Prescreening of patients to ensure they are not at risk for COVID-19, including temperature checks
- Any patient presenting with symptoms of the virus will be rescheduled
- Providers and staff will wear PPE at all times to safeguard patients and fellow staff members
- Availability of hand sanitizers in the Waiting Room & Treatment Rooms
- Thorough cleaning of all Treatment Rooms before and after every patient visit